- Download the Fint Installer (fintsetup-x64.exe)
- After it has finished downloading, run it and follow the installation wizard to completion
Steps to create a REST Service client
- Click on the Windows Start menu then click on Fint app.
- Click on the plus icon to add a new service client
- Enter name and an http address. Click Go.
- Once the client is created it will show up at the bottom of the list of clients.
- Select the row and Click the "Open". This will open the rest client within the application
- Click "Create" to create saved http requests.
- Select one of the newly created requests, then edit the HTTP method, URL and other request parameters. Click the "lightning icon" to send the request!
- Grats! You're all set now.
Here's a nice GIF of the whole steps.